IV International Summer school ONPU
The Summer school ONPU 2014 consisted of five shifts:
I - (08.06.2014-15.06.2014)
II - (15.06.2014-23.06.2014)
III - (06.26.2014 - 06.07.2014)
IV - (03.07.2014-19.07.2014)
V - (20.07.2014 - 07.26.2014)
Topics ONPU Summer School 2014:
1. Renewable energy resources and energy-saving
2. Fundamentals of Project Management
3. Operation of the diagnostic equipment BOSCH
4. The innovative hybrid strategy IT outsourcing partnership with enterprises
5. Green solutions in information tehnologіyah.
Ukrainian and foreign experts: Summer School classes were held by professors of European universities, members of the European educational project TEMPUS «GreenCo», as well as leading professors and specialists in Germany and Ukraine.
• guided tour of Odessa;
• visit Opera and Ballet Theatre;
• visit "Wine Cultural Center Shabo"
• visit Belgorod-Dniester fortress
Location: ONPU Summer School is located in the sports complex "Chaika", which is located on the Black Sea coast, away from the city, with excellent infrastructure, private cottages and excellent food.