VI International summer school ONPU 2016
Topics of Summer School 2016:
- Basics of Project Management;
- The operation of diagnostic equipment BOSCH;
- Language school "Spanish for Professionals"
August 7 finished International Summer School of ONPU in the field of Project Management "Chayka"
It was a unique summer school:
- Participants from 11 countries (Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, Pakistan, Romania, the Netherlands, Hong Kong)
- More than 10 project ideas
- 4 international project teams
- Presentation of social, IT, construction and energy projects.
- Training in ISS spent incumbent assessors of project management certification system 4-L-C of the International Project Management Association Dmitry Lukyanov
- Deputy Director of Development and Management Project A-100 Development Sergey Garelik taught participants to develop projects to Scrum methodology.
The winners are in the competition of projects:
- "Chayka Free Wi-Fi Zone"
- "Chayka Gender Equa"