Danube Transnational Programme 2014-2020
The purpose of the program:
The Danube Transnational Programme (DTP) promotes economic, social and territorial cohesion in the Danube Region through policy integration in selected fields.
Programme is funded by European Union.
The Danube Transnational Programme supports transnational cooperation projects focused on four thematic priorities:
1. Innovation and socially responsible Danube Region
2. Environmentally and culturally responsible Danube Region
3. Better energy-related and responsible Danube Region
4. Danube region, successfully operated
In the first competition program of the organization in Ukraine may participate as associate partners.
• Public authorities (national, regional, local authorities)
• (Public) service providers
• Research institutes and universities
• Chambers of Commerce and associations
• Business Support Organizations
• Non-governmental organizations