EaPTC Cooperation Programmes Moldova – Ukraine
The objective of the territorial cooperation programme is to strengthen cross border contacts between local authorities, communities and civil society organisations to help develop joint solutions to common social and economic development challenges.
The territorial cooperation programme will be implemented through three operational objectives:
- Improving the living conditions of local communities in the border regions through joint projects supporting economic and social development
- II. Addressing common challenges in the fields of environment, employment, public health and any other field of common interest having a cross border dimension.
- Culture, education and sports
Programme is funded by European Union.
Eligibility of project beneficiaries:
- Local governments;
- The local administrations;
- Public associations;
- Other non-profit organizations.
Website of the program: http://eaptc.eu/en/program/view-moldova-ukraine.html