NATO "Science for Peace and Security"
The main objective of the program:
The first program is aimed at strengthening the Euro-Atlantic and international security through the use of the best scientific and technical expertise to make decisions on matters of mutual interest to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and its partners.
Programme is funded by NATO.
• The fight against terrorism;
• Protecting cyberspace;
• Protection against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear weapons;
• Environment protection;
• Advanced defense technologies;
• Secure borders and ports;
• Human security and social security aspects.
Participants in the program:
• Researchers from universities
• Public and private research institutions
• Non-governmental and industrial organizations