Promoting Internationalisation of HEIs in Eastern Neighbourhood Countries through Cultural and Structural Adaptations (PICASA)
Programme: TEMPUS IV
- Yerevan State University, Armenia
- Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven, Belgium
- Centro Studi ed Iniziative Europeo, Italy
- World University Service, Austria
- Roehampton University, UK
- University of Genoa, Italy
- Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts, Armenia
- Gavar State University, Armenia
- State Engineering University of Armenia, Armenia
- National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance, Armenia
- Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia.
- Ilia State University, Georgia
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
- Shota Meskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi, Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Ministry of Еducation in Georgia
- Belorussia State University, Belarus
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronic, Belarus
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
- Yuriy Fedkovich Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine, Dniproperovsk, Ukraine
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Project goals and objectives: to promote recognition of Eastern Neighbouring Area HE systems- in Armenia, Georgia, Belarus and Ukraine – through development and integration of internationalization dimensions into structural and cultural components of HEIs management.
· 15 universities in the Eastern Neighbourhood partnership area have policies and procedures on internationalizing teaching, learning and research
· 2 academic programmes at 15 universities will be revised to integrate internationalization dimensions and enable student and scholar exchange
· New skills, attitudes and knowledge will be developed by the faculty and international relation officies (IROs) from 15 universities
· Through embedding quality criteria and measures for internationalization the ethos and culture of HEIs will be increased.
Project web-site: http://picasa.ysu.am/
tel.: +380487224040; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific and research
Press release PICASA achievements through project lifetime.pdf (30,62 Кб).