Model-Oriented Approach and Intelligent Knowledge-Based System for Evolvable Academia-Industry Cooperation in Electronic and Computer Engineering (CABRIOLET)
Programme: TEMPUS IV
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom of Great Britain
- Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Critiware S.r.I., Italy
- Inercia Digital S.L., Spain
- National Aerospace University «Kharkiv Aviation Institute», Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- Chernihiv State Technological University, Ukraine
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Ukraine
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
- Sevastopol National Technical University, Ukraine
- Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Science of Ukraine
- Association of Information Technology Enterprises of Ukraine
- SealPoint LTD, Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
The goal of the project is to address society demand for high qualified specialists in electronic and computer engineering by introducing integrated model-oriented approach for smooth and effective evolvable cooperation and communication between academia and industry by 2016.
- Web-portal is developed and effectively functioned.
- The intelligent knowledge-based system for support of model-oriented approach is successfully developed and implemented.
- 3 training blocks are developed and practically implemented.
- Project results are disseminated.
Project web-site: www.my-cabrioilet.eu
tel.: +38 067 6873880, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org