Building capacity for University-Enterprise partnerships towards competency-based training in Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine (Cap4Com)
Programme: Tempus IV
- L'Academie de Grenoble, GIP FIPAG, France
- Steinbeis GmbH & Co. KG für Technologietransferfer, Germany
- Hochschule Aalen, Germany
- Voka Chamber of Commerce East Flanders, Belgium
- Coventry University, United Kingdom
- Yerevan State University, Armenia
- Goris State University, Armenia
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Yerevan, Armenia
- Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Technical University of Georgia
- National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine, Dnopropetrovsk
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
- Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Project objectives: the projects’ wider objective is to reinforce capacity of universities in Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine towards the needs of knowledge-based society and market economy. This target is addressed by reaching of following specific objectives: to improve relevance of higher education to the changing demands of the market economy; to reform university management in order to foster sustainable partnerships with wide range of enterprises; to enhance the awareness of university-enterprise partnership in society at large.
- Structure, management and scope of Centres for Partnership with Enterprises will be outlined as a model for sustainable partnership on the basis of analysis of the best EU practices.
- Centres for Partnership with Enterprises will be established in seven universities of Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine, provided with trained staff, resources, Business Plans, Development Strategy and well equipped Business Development Labs as a playground for assistance in business startup.
- Methodology of competency based training will be introduced in seven universities from Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine and this will be accompanied with intensive dissemination activities targeting to raise the national awareness of importance of academia - industry partnership.
Project web-site: http://cap4com.eu/