Dissemination of pedagogical Innovation for Engineering Еducation in a regional network of Russian аnd Ukrainian Universities (DIERUU)
Programme: Tempus III
The main objective of the project: to improve the quality of engineering education in Russian and Ukrainian technical universities and improvement of national, regional and international exchange between the technical universities in Russia, Ukraine and European countries.
• University of Klagenfurt, Austria
• International Communities for Engineering Education
• Higher Technical School of Karlsruhe, Germany
• Technical University of Rostock, Germany
• University of Professional Education, the Netherlands.
• Odessa National Polytechnic University
• National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute"
• As well as 13 Russian universities, covering the regions of the Far East and Siberia (Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Tomsk), Altai (Barnaul), the Urals (Perm), Central Russia (Tambov, Kazan) to Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- development Modular course "Engineering Pedagogic" to improve the skills of teachers of technical universities.
- preparation оf 32 teachers from 16 partner universities modular course "Engineering Pedagogic";
- The introduction of modular course in 16 universities and its dissemination at national and international level.