The Spatial Development Concept of Interregional Co-operation in the Danube Space (DONAUREGIONEN+)
Cross Border Cooperation Programme "South-East Europe 2007-2013"
General objective of DONAUREGIONEN+ project is the description of the potential of the middle a lower part of the Danube and its importance for the Europe as important development corridor.
- Institute of Spatial Planning, Bratislava
- Bratislava Self-Governing Region, Bratislava
- Trnava Self-Governing Region, Trnava
- Nitra Self-Governing Region, Nitra
- The Self-Government of Pest County, Budapest
- Pest County Regional Development Non-profit Agency, Budapest
- Scientific Association for Spatial Development, Gödöllo
- National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia
- INCD URBANPROIECT, Bucharest
- Caras - Severin County Council, Resita
- Association of Tourism Development in Moldova
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Odessa
- General Department of Foreigh Economic Activity and European Integration, Odessa Regional State Administration, Odessa
- Agency of Regional Development, Odessa
- Republic Agency for Spatial Planning of the Republic of Serbia, Belgrade
- Provincial Secretariat for Regional and International Co-operation – Executive Council of Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
- Institute for Spatial Organization of Osijek Baranja County, Osijek
- Vukovar-Srijem County - European Integrations Associate, Vukovar.
- Public planning administration and planners as a whole will recieve the overiew of the state of the Danube territory (basically the regions directly connected with Danube) including the information of the existing strategies on relevant local, regional, national and european levels. Except this they will recieve evaluations of these planning documents in terms of their ability to form Crossdanube regions and ARGE Subregions as new Danube growth areas.
- The special efect of the project will be towards the ESDP, where the Donauregionen+ comprehensive strategy will give comments and recommendations of potential ESDP modifications regarding relevant Danube territory.
- The meetings, workshops and INFORM_ARGE tools wil give ARGE the potential of further support of the Danube spatial development.
Web-site of the project: http://www.donauregionen.net/objectives_plus.html
tel. +38 048 722 40 40