European-Ukrainian approach to the establishment of the Inter-University Rating System in Ukraine (EUAEIURSU)
Programme: Tempus III
The main objective of the project: to create a unified, independent rating system of higher educational institutions of Ukraine.
- University of Cordoba
- Warsaw School of Economics
- Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine
- Kyiv International University
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University
- The Council of Rectors of Ukraine
- Tauride National University
1) the study of the experience of the creation of a single rating scale universities in Ukraine
2) in-depth study of modern European experience and practice of the establishment and operation of rating systems of higher education institutions in the EU.
3) applying the results obtained in practice
4) аn international conference in Kiev, with the participation of all members of the consortium including representatives of Ukrainian universities, experts from the EU, representatives of Ministry of Education of Ukraine and the Council of Rectors, as well as the media and all those interested in the theme of the project entities.
Project website: http://ranking.crimea.edu/cat/plain/
tel. +38 048 705 8431