Green Computing & Communications (GREENCO)
Programme: Tempus IV
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- Zilinska Univerzita v Ziline, Slovakia
- University of Ioannina, Greece
- Institute of Information Science and Technologies, Italy
- Belgorod State Technological University n. a. V.G Shukhov, Russia
- North-Caucasus State Technical University, Russia
- Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Russia
- Saratov State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky, Russia
- Institute of problems of precision mechanics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- National Aerospace University «Kharkiv Aviation Institute», Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- Donbass State Technical University, Ukraine
- Uzhgorod National University, Ukraine
- G.Ye. Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering, Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Project goals and objectives:
- To introduce a Green Computing & Communications programme for master students in UA and RU universities.
- To introduce a Green Computing & Communications programme for doctoral students in UA and RU universities.
- To facilitate intensive capacity building measures for UA and RU IT tutors.
- To establish two PhD incubators in UA and RU on Green Computing & Communications.
- Developed tailor made curricula for Master in GCC for 8 partner universities and 2 research institutes in Ukraine and Russia (green FPGA-Based Computing/ Wireless-Based Computing and Communication/ IT-Infrastructures/ Smart Energy Infrastructures).
- Developed tailor made curricula for PhD in GCC for 8 partner universities and 2 research institutes in Ukraine and Russia.
- The system for comprehensive training on relevant theoretical, analytical and research skills needed to design and introduce the above modules to Ukrainian and Russian master/doctoral students.
- Established and piloted two PhD incubators on GCC.
- Project results are disseminated.
- Quality control measures.
Project web-site: www.greenco.net.ua
tel: 0038 048 734 83 22; fax: 0038 048 234 40 25; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.