Promoting Innovation in the Industrial Informatics and Embedded Systems Sectors through Networking (I3E)
№ АF / А / 219 / 1.1 / X
Cross-border Cooperation Programme " South East Europe 2007 - 2013"
The main project objective is the promotion of innovation and entrepreneurship in the SEE area, placing emphasis on advanced products and services associated with the sectors of industrial informatics and embedded systems.
- Industrial Systems Institute / Research Centre ATHENA
- Austrian Academy of Sciences
- The Business Agency of Lower Austra ltd.
- Foundation “ Cluster Information and Communication Technologies”
- Romanian Association for Electronic and Software Industry
- University of Maribor, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Jozef Stefan Institute
- Regional Development Fund of the Region of Western Greece
- Italian Executives Alliance
- Technical University of Sofia
- University of Kragujevac, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Kragujevac
- Odessa National Polytechnic University
- Technical University of Cluj – Napoca
- Foundation "For New Bulgarian University"
- University of Patras, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- A transnational Strategic Research Agenda in the embedded systems and industrial informatics sectors mapping European strategies to the needs and capacities of the SEE area, built through a wide consensus building participatory process in the partner countries
- A Methodology Guide for Innovation that will provide guidance for the transformation of research results into innovative products and services, compiled through the study and analysis of international successful experiences
- A transnational network community comprising at least 600 research and innovation stakeholders in the sectors of industrial informatics and embedded systems. Stakeholders are expected from the entrepreneurial world, research and academia, public administration bodies, as well as facilitators of innovation
- Capacity building of at least 150 SMEs in the partner countries relevant to the adoption of innovation.
Web-site of the project: http://www.i3e.eu/project/
tel. +38 048 722 40 40