The International Student Center for Recreation and Tourism:
The Way To Healthy Nation” (ISCRT)
Programme: Romania-Ukraine-Republic of Moldova
The main objective of the project is to develop the tourism potential of the Odessa region through the creation of an international center for rest of students (as well as students with disabilities) and the tourist information center.
• Odessa National Polytechnic University (ONPU)
• NGO "European Choice"
• Odessa regional organization of the All-Ukrainian organization of disabled people with disabilities "Union organizations of invalids of Ukraine"
• University of Suceava "Stefan cel Mare"
• The Association of Students of the University of Suceava
• Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine
• All-Ukrainian organization of APOS
• Department of Education and Science of the Odessa Regional State Administration
• Management of international relations, European integration and relations with the Diaspora of Odessa City Council
• Conducting a study of the current situation in the area of student health improvement and Tourism of Ukraine and Romania.
• Preparation of information such as video clips about the tourism potential of the Odessa region, popularizing youth recreational tourism. In addition, with the participation of Romanian partners in various travel publications will be posted relevant news articles, and also made and distributed CD's, with the presentation of the Odessa region.
• Creation of a tourist information center, whose work will enable project target groups, namely students and young people receive free tourist services of the European quality. Implementation and development of the international student discount network ISIC, EURO
• Development of student travel information portal on the Internet in English, Romanian, Ukrainian and Russian. The portal will provide information on tourism opportunities in the region Odessa: Hotels, motels and tourist companies, museums, theaters and art galleries.
Project website: http://go2odessa.ru/
tel. +38 048 705 8351