A Network for Developing Lifelong Learning in Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine (LeAGUe)
1. The Armenian National Agrarian University.
2. Russian-Armenian (Slavic) University, Armenia.
3. Vandzorsky State Pedagogical Institute. Hovhannes Tumanyana Armenia.
4. Armenian League lifelong learning.
5. Ilia State University, Georgia.
6. im.Gogebashvili Telavi State University, Georgia.
7. University of Georgia.
8. Adult Education Association of Georgia.
9. Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, Ukraine.
10. The National Technical University of Ukraine "KPI", Ukraine.
11. Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine.
12. Kyiv National University of Shevchenko, Ukraine.
13. The Danish Technical University, Denmark.
14. University of Coimbra, Portugal.
15. University of Ruse, Bulgaria.
16. The Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia.
17. The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
18. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The main objective of the project: improving the problems of unemployment and lack of innovation due to the gap between labor market needs and skills of the workforce.
- Guidelines for the legal framework and principles of LLL-LLL programs.
- Development or improvement of LLL-centers in universities.
- Development of recommendations on ECTS for LLL-program.
- Strategies for the implementation of programs in higher education, including support for existing LLL-courses for further training and development framework.
- LLL support system training.
- Pilot LLL courses.
- LLL-Strategy promotion programs.
- The inclusion of LLL into the structure of the higher education system and a network of partner countries.
Lubchenco Vira Vіktorіvna
tel. +38048 705 86 75