A Methodology for the Formation of Highly Qualified Engineers at Masters Level in the Design and Development of Advanced Industrial Informatics Systems (MEDIS)
Programme: TEMPUS IV
- Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- University of Stuttgart, Germany
- University of Porto, Portugal
- Pavlodar State University, Kazakhstan
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan
- St. Petesburg State Polytechnical University, Russian Federation
- Petrozavodsk State University, Russian Federation
- National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
The main goal of the project is the integration of a Problem Based-Learning (PBL) methodology in Industrial Technology Masters Degrees of PC for the formation of high qualified engineers in the design of advanced and distributed Industrial Informatics Systems based on microcomputers, industrial computers and mobile and cloud computing platforms.
- Designed AIISM-PBL methodology.
- AIISM teaching resources.
- Documentation of AIISM Adaptation to specific curricula in PC.
- Developed training courses.
- Dissemination materials, including articles in journals and at conferences, reports to be distributed among stakeholders, articles for web-site and social networks.