Training in Automation Technologies for Ukraine(TATU)
Programme: TEMPUS IV
- Dusseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Karel de Grote – Hogeschool, Belgium
- Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Automation Research Centre, Ireland
- Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering, Germany
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- Odessa National Maritime Academy, Ukraine
- Donetsk National Technical University, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Main objective of the project: increase the need for specialist graduates of Ukrainian universities in the automation of production through the introduction of European standards of education on practical examples.
I. 20 mobile smart labs in industrial automation (4 for each Ukrainian university).
II. 5 certified equipped training centres (1 for each Ukrainian University).
III. High-quality learning-teaching materials in English, Ukrainian and Russian to be used for teaching students, as well as for LLL and trainings of postgraduates.
IV. Certified E-Learning courses.
V. Competent teachers - trainers for students, LLL and professional development trainings are to deliver training after end of the project.
VI. Enhanced employability of the university graduates in the field of industrial automation;